Frequently Asked Questions
The special election being held on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 is unique in that no state, county, municipal or judicial elections are held on the same day. As such, by law, many aspects of the election are the responsibility of the school district to execute.
- What happens on election day?
- Can I observe what is happening at a polling place while voting is in progress?
- Who are the poll workers?
- I have a concern about something at a polling place. Who should I talk to?
- I have a question about returning an absentee ballot, or requesting an absentee ballot for a hospitalized voter. Who should I talk to?
- How do the votes get counted?
- How will the results be made public?
- What happens to the ballots themselves?
- Why is there a line for results from the City of Cedarburg?