Family Survey Results
The Mequon-Thiensville School District has released results from its most recent parent and guardian survey in February. The anonymous responses will inform our continued planning for both On Campus and Distance Learning as the 2020-2021 school year proceeds.
Parents and guardians were surveyed on a number of topics including level of effectiveness of their students' learning environments, satisfaction with instructional schedules, and clarity of the amount of communication provided by the district.
- Total responses recorded: 829
- 97% of on campus learners feel extremely or somewhat comfortable sending their student to school every day.
- 73% of on campus learners and 75% of distance learners would rate their student's learning experience, to date, as Excellent or Good.
- 82% of respondents strongly agree that information about positive COVID-19 cases in their child's school has been clearly communicated.
- How would you rate your understanding of MTSD's mitigation procedures (e.g. face coverings, physical distancing, etc.)?
- How would you rate your student's learning experience so far this year?
- How would you rate your satisfaction with the instructional schedule?
- How comfortable are you sending your student to school each day?
- What circumstances would help you feel more comfortable sending your student to school every day?
- I feel that information about positive COVID-19 cases in my child's school have been clearly communicated.