Family Survey Results
The Mequon-Thiensville School District has released results from its most recent parent and guardian survey in early October. The anonymous responses will inform our continued planning for both On Campus and Distance Learning as the 2020-2021 school year proceeds.
Parents and guardians were surveyed on a number of topics including level of effectiveness of their students' learning environments, satisfaction with instructional schedules, and clarity of the amount of communication provided by the district.
- 64% of respondents feel extremely informed in their terms of understanding MTSD's on-campus virus mitigation procedures.
- 64% of Distance Learning families and 77% of On Campus families would rate their students' learning experience as Excellent or Good so far this year.
- 89% of Distance Learning families and 92% of On Campus families strongly or somewhat agree that changes to the Responsible Return Operating Plan have been clearly communicated.
- How would you rate your understanding of MTSD's mitigation procedures (e.g. face coverings, physical distancing, etc.)?
- How would you rate your student's learning experience so far this year?
- How would you rate your satisfaction with the instructional schedule?
- How comfortable are you sending your student to school each day?
- What circumstances would help you feel more comfortable sending your student to school every day?
- I feel that changes to the MTSD Responsible Return Operating Plan have been clearly communicated.