Family Survey Results
The Mequon-Thiensville School District has released results from its most recent parent and guardian survey in mid-November. The anonymous responses will inform our continued planning for both On Campus and Distance Learning as the 2020-2021 school year proceeds.
Parents and guardians were surveyed on a number of topics including level of effectiveness of their students' learning environments, satisfaction with instructional schedules, and clarity of the amount of communication provided by the district.
- Total responses recorded: 1,346
- 85% of on campus learners feel extremely or somewhat comfortable sending their student to school every day.
- 79% of on campus learners and 68% of distance learners would rate their student's learning experience, to date, as Excellent or Good.
- 71% of respondents strongly agree that information about positive COVID-19 cases in their child's school has been clearly communicated.
- 77% of respondents strongly agree that information about school closures due to COVID-19 has been clearly communicated.
- How would you rate your understanding of MTSD's mitigation procedures (e.g. face coverings, physical distancing, etc.)?
- How would you rate your student's learning experience so far this year?
- How would you rate your satisfaction with the instructional schedule?
- How comfortable are you sending your student to school each day?
- What circumstances would help you feel more comfortable sending your student to school every day?
- I feel that information about positive COVID-19 cases in my child's school have been clearly communicated.
- I feel that information related to school closures due to COVID-19 have been clearly communicated.