We wish our entire school community a wonderful, safe, and relaxing summer!
For families who need assistance with completing registration tasks like submitting proof of residency, verifying a birth certificate, or scheduling a school tour during the summer months, school access should be scheduling by emailing the school directly to schedule an appointment using the email addresses listed below:
Though access to our school campuses will be limited by ongoing construction, we look forward to supporting the needs of our current and prospective families over the summer. Please read below to find more information about topics that may need to be addressed as we enjoy the 45 business days of summer available to us!
- How do I set up an appointment to verify registration documents or meet with the principal?
- Can my child play on the school playgrounds during the summer?
- Who should families contact to schedule a school tour?
- With limited access to buildings due to construction, what will be included in a school tour?
- Will meals still be provided for free during the summer?
- Will schools have an in-person registration day this summer?
- What options do I have for paying school fees for the 2021-2022 school year?
- When will school photos be taken and will parents/guardians be able to participate in this event?
- When will parents/guardians be able to pick up ordered school supplies prior to school starting in September?
- As a new family, how and when can I prove residency?
- As part of the registration process, a birth certificate for my child is necessary. How and when can I share my child(ren)’s birth certificates with my child’s school?
- What if my child has two households?
- When will I know who my child's teacher is?
- Will there be an opportunity for families to meet and greet their teacher in advance of the 2021-2022 school year?
- When will my child at the middle or high school be provided their schedule?
- How do I register my child for transportation?
- When will I know when my child gets picked up and dropped off by the bus?
- Will meals still be provided for free during the 2021-2022 school year?
- Will there be field trips again next year?
- My child has a nut/food allergy. How will this be accommodated?
- Will my child have to wear a face covering next school year?