The district-wide budget development process is a collaborative one involving many stakeholder. The process, led by the executive director of business services, includes the collaboration of school personnel, the superintendent, and the school board.
The budget reflects the labor, materials, and resources required to fulfill the goals and objectives established by the board. The budget serves as an operational plan, stated in financial terms, for carrying out the mission of the school district.
- Updated enrollment projections
- Budget forecast
- Administrative review of staffing
- Analysis of class size
- Review of department needs
Administrative budget development
- Discussions with principals/departments related to s;ass size, staffing, program needs
- Review of all preliminary requests
- Decision analysis to prioritize requests