Our dedicated and caring employees are essential to the work of education - they are our most valuable asset in achieving our shared mission.
The Human Capital Department provides leadership in creating exceptional experiences for each educational professional across their employment cycle: attract, recruit, onboard, develop, retain, and transition.
Teachers in the Mequon-Thiensville School District:
- average over 9 years of experience within the district
- average 13.5 years of experience in their field
- earn a starting salary of $45,000 annually
- earn an average contract salary of $60,000 annually
- value lifelong learning - 63% have completed at least one master's or advanced degree
The Mequon-Thiensville School District maintains a competitive compensation plan to attract, retain and reward effective classroom teachers and educational specialists while demonstrating fiscal responsibility. The district also provides a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, life, long term disability insurances and pre-tax flexible spending accounts.