Groundbreaking & Site Photos
Construction photos are provided by or approved by Hunzinger Construction Company. Check out each tab to see the exciting progress being made at each site!
As a school community, we are thrilled to kick off the construction phase of our facilities project. Although our groundbreaking celebration may not look the same as it might during a more traditional school year, we are excited to share in this milestone with all MTSD students, families, staff members, and community members. Countless hours of stakeholder collaboration and planning alongside our partners, Eppstein Uhen Architects and Hunzinger Construction Company, have brought us to this exciting moment.
In advance of construction work beginning in the next few days at Donges Bay, Oriole Lane, Wilson, Lake Shore, Steffen (and at Homestead starting this summer), we invite you to click on the video image below and press play on our virtual celebration to share in the excitement as we look forward to seeing these district-wide improvements come to life.
Thank you to the following principals and students who participated in this video, making our groundbreaking special at each of our six schools:
- Donges Bay: Principal Chris Gray and Lucie, (Grade 1)
- Oriole Lane: Principal Chad Sova and Sasha, (Grade 1)
- Wilson: Principal Jocelyn Sulsberger and Patrick, (Grade K)
- Lake Shore: Principal Allison Rudich and Noosha, (Grade 6)
- Steffen: Principal Dr. Deborah Anderson and Hayley, (Grade 6)
- Homestead: Principal Eric Ebert and Joshua, (Grade 11)