We welcome our returning Mequon-Thiensville School District families back for the 2022-23 school year!
Back to School
- Elementary Before and After School Care Information and Registration
- School Supplies
- First Day of School and Calendars
- School Start Times
- Transportation and Busing
- Student Fees
- Free and Reduced Meal Application
- Elementary School Classroom Placements
Elementary Before and After School Care Information and Registration
First Day of School and Calendars
School Start Times
Transportation and Busing
Free and Reduced Meal Application
Elementary School Classroom Placements
The Mequon-Thiensville School District collects student fees as part of the registration and enrollment process. Fees vary by grade level. These fees cover varies costs of supplies or services provided by the District. Though public schools receive funding from the state and through tax revenue, that does not cover all of the expenses necessary for our operations - it is common practice for public schools to require school fees to some degree. Please see the frequently asked questions below for more information about student fees.
Student Fees FAQs
- Why do we charge student fees?
- MTSD is a public school district. Why aren't school fees accounted for in the local tax levy?
- What is the "school resource fee?"
- Chromebooks are provided/required by the District for some grade levels. So why is there a fee associated with them?
- What if a family cannot pay their student fees?