We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time of unexpected disruption. We are very grateful for the outpouring of support from our families and community as we work together to continue to support all students!
Phase 1: Planning
- Educators and staff plan for distance learning
- Technology needs assessed and devices made available
Phase 2: Implement Distance Learning
March 30-April 10
- Instructional focus on review of priority skills
- Family check-in to ensure access to resources and learning materials
- Additional technology devices available*
Phase 3: Enhanced Learning
April 14-Return to School
- Instruction includes the delivery of new content
- Increase in instructional minutes for distance learning
- Grading academic assignments resumes
- Science and social studies instruction for grades 1-5 resumes
- Attendance is recorded based on student engagement in learning
- Spring standardized tests are canceled: Forward Exam (Grades 4-8 & 10), ACT Aspire (Grade 9 & 10), and MAP (Grades 1-8)
*In an effort to provide equitable access, we respectfully request families with ample technology for students at home continue to use those devices to ensure district resources are available for students who lack access. If you would like to request a device, please complete the Technology Device Request Form.
- April 10: Non-school day in observance of Good Friday.
- April 13: Previously a non-school day on school calendars. Educators will make enrichment options available for students, but teacher interaction is not expected.
Continuity of Learning Plan
Experiencing tech troubles during online learning?