Elementary school is in session from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Doors open at 8:45 a.m.
4-year-old kindergarten is a half-day program. Morning 4K is in session from 9-11:45 a.m. Afternoon 4K is in session from 1:15-4 p.m.
We have established drop off guidelines in order to ensure the safety of all members of our school community during this high-traffic time. If you drop your child off at school, please be aware of the following guidelines.
Vehicle Drop Off:
- Please remember to pull up as far as possible in the drop off lane.
- Parents are to stay in their vehicles.
- Students are to exit on the passenger side of the vehicle only. Please have your students ready to exit your vehicle with shoes tied, coats/hats/mittens on, backpacks ready to go and morning conversations/instructions complete.
- We have teachers and parents available to help your students (and all of their gear) safely get out of your vehicle.
- Please be observant in the parking lot.
- No cell phone conversation.
- You do not need to watch your child walk all the way into school. We have monitors to get them across the bus lane safely.
Walking Students In:
- Parents who park should do so only in designated spaces.
- All students are to cross at the one designated crosswalk.
- Please be observant and courteous while driving in the parking lot.
If you pick your child up at end of day dismissal, please be aware of the following guidelines designed to ensure the safety of all members of our school community.
- Park in the the parking lot in a designated spot.
- Enter the building through the designated parent pick up door by the gymnasium. Door opens precisely at 4 p.m.
- Wait in the gym until your student arrives for dismissal.
- Cross at the crosswalk back to the parking lot.
Kids’ Campus is a Before and After School Program offered by the Mequon-Thiensville School District and Recreation Department. Kids’ Campus is available for children in 4K through 5th grade. Programs are conveniently located at Donges Bay, Oriole Lane and Wilson elementary schools to ensure a smooth transition between the school day and before and after school care.
MTSD's 4-year-old kindergarten program is a half-day program with morning or afternoon options. We do not offer full day wraparound care for students in 4K. Students in morning 4K may attend Kids' Campus before-school care program. Students in afternoon 4K may attend Kids' Campus after-school care program.