Information for Graduating Seniors Class of 2021
In order to participate in the graduation ceremony for the Class of 2021, the following obligations must be met:
1. All classes must be completed and final exams recorded. Please note that we will continue the senior privilege of allowing exam exemptions in the final trimester for each course in which a student meets the exemption criteria as outlined in the Parent and Student Handbook.
2. Credits must be completed as required by Wisconsin State statute and MTSD School Board policy.
3. All detentions must be served. Detentions may be served after school from 2:55 to 3:25 p.m. in room 702.
4. All fines and outstanding monetary bills must be paid.
5. IMPORTANT: The state-mandated civics exam must be taken and passed. Students who do not complete the civics exam successfully are not only excluded from the graduation ceremony. They are also not eligible for a diploma from a public school in Wisconsin. Students can take the exam on-line any time. It is available on the Homestead website under the “Students and Families” dropdown menu. Click on “Technology Resources” to access the exam. If you have not already done so, please address this obligation ASAP.