Parking at Homestead
Parking a vehicle at Homestead is a privilege extended to students of driving age. Please be aware of the following information related to student parking procedures.
- There is a $300 annual fee to park at Homestead if you purchase a pass at the beginning of the school year. If you purchase after September, the price is prorated as follows:
- October 1 - $270
- November 1 - $230
- December 1 - $210
- January 1 - $180
- February 1 - $140
- March 1 - $110
- April 1 - $70
- May 1 - $40
- Any vehicle driven to school needs to be registered and have a parking sticker issued by the Student Office displayed on the back window.
- Students who park at school only occasionally can park in a daily spot (near the tennis courts) for $2 each day.
- Students who park on campus without paying for a pass will not be issued $10 parking tickets.
- If a student chooses to park at Homestead without paying for a pass, a $300 fee will be charged to that student’s account. The student will then receive a parking pass for the remainder of the year.