Parking at Homestead
Parking a vehicle at Homestead is a privilege extended to students of driving age. Please be aware of the following information related to student parking procedures.
There is a $200 annual fee to park at Homestead during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Parking fees will not be charged to park during the first trimester (Sept. 1 – November 24). However, all vehicles must be registered. Click here to register for parking.
- All students who register for parking will receive a parking sticker which must be placed in the rear window of the vehicle.
- If a student who has purchased parking drives a non-registered car to school, that car must be added to the student’s parking registration file. Click here to register a previously non-registered car.
- Parking is sold for the full school year. Exceptions will be made as needed, please contact Linda Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org
If parking is purchased during the school year (after the month of December) prices will be prorated on the first day of each month:
- October 1 - $200 (no fee for October)
- November 1 - $200 (no fee for November)
- December 1 - $200 (Beginning of second trimester)
- January 1 - $170
- February 1 - $130
- March 1 - $100 (Beginning of Third Trimester)
- April 1 - $70
- May 1 - $40
Students who park at school only occasionally can park in a daily spot (near the tennis courts) for $2 each day (This parking is free during the first trimester, but the car must be registered with the office: click here to register for a daily parking spot.
If a student chooses to park at Homestead without paying for a pass, a $200 fee will be charged to that student’s account. The student will then receive a parking pass for the remainder of the year.