Work permits can be processed at Homestead beginning Tuesday, September 8.
Homestead Work Permit Officers
- School year: Linda Winters, Reception/Attendance Office: 262-238-5652 / email@example.com
- Summer: Julie Burke, Athletic Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: A call or email to confirm that Ms. Winters or Mrs. Burke are available to receive your work permit documents is appreciated. Documents must be dropped off before 10:00 to be completed by 2:30.
Please allow 24 hours to process a work permit during busy school days.
For additional work permit office locations, please visit https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/er/
Work Permit Requirements:
- Letter from the Employer signed by a manager and parent/guardian
- Original birth certificate, driver's license, state ID, or passport for proof of age
- Original Social Security Card (or a good copy of it)
- $10 fee in cash or check made out to HHS
- The student, a parent/guardian, or a sibling may drop off the documents.