Naviance Student (formerly Family Connection) is an online tool that allows students and parents to organize and document discoveries and milestones related to career exploration, college planning, and the college application process. Naviance Student offers resources for students and families including, but not limited to the following:
- Career exploration tools, including career interest profile and favorite career clusters
- Student's personal success plan, including self-identified strengths and goals
- College research tools, including college match tools
- Student's personal resources, including letters of recommendation
- Calendar of upcoming visits to Homestead by college/university representatives
The counseling office works with students to set up accounts. Parents, to set up your parent Naviance Student account, you will need a one-time access code which will be emailed to you from the counseling office. If you need assistance with Naviance Student, please contact your counselor.