The Lake Shore Parent Teacher Organization, or PTO, is a collaborative group dedicated to enriching the academic experience of the students at Lake Shore Middle School through their volunteer efforts. We are dedicated to fostering a greater sense of community between teachers, staff, parents, students, and the district.
Goals of the Lake Shore PTO:
- RAISE FUNDS to purchase technology, equipment, materials & supplies
- ENCOURAGE student self confidence, school pride, and teamwork skills
- PROVIDE parent/guardian educational opportunities
- TEACH CIVIC RESPONSBILITY
- SHOW APPRECIATION to teachers and staff