The SteffenENGAGE executive board wishes to extend an invitation to join our organization! We are a group dedicated to the idea that, while middle school is a time to allow our children more independence, it is also incredibly important to stay connected and ENGAGED with their school and all who make up this community.
Your membership enrollment does not come with any volunteer obligations, but does signify that you see the value in joining together with us to support the teachers and staff by providing grants for materials to enrich our students learning, provide equipment for extracurricular success, and build strong connections between staff, students and their families.
Membership in SteffenENGAGE provides:
- Exclusive access to family/student contact information via our directory website and app
- Voting rights and input on how funds are allocated
- The opportunity to connect with other Steffen families and staff
- The knowledge that you are enhancing your child’s Middle School experience
- The ability to be as involved as you want – NO commitment necessary!
Join SteffenENGAGE by visiting MembershipToolkit:
- Click on the Register/Login button
- Returning Users: login and follow directions
- New Users: select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information. Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process:
- Complete both the Parent and Student Information and Directory Publish Preferences
- Select your Volunteer Interest Areas
To finalize, please click the “STORE” tab in the green banner on top to purchase a SteffenENGAGE membership and make a donation to our Spartan Fund - our single annual fundraiser!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.