Before and After School Programs
Kids’ Campus is a Before and After School Program offered by the Mequon-Thiensville School District and Recreation Department. Kids’ Campus is available for children in 4K through 5th grade. Programs are conveniently located at Donges Bay, Oriole Lane and Wilson elementary schools to ensure a smooth transition between the school day and before and after school care.
- Experienced, caring and dedicated staff members build relationships with students.
- Behavioral expectations provide consistency with the school day.
- Flexible program options to accommodate your family’s schedule.
Program Options & Schedule
Flexible program options allow families to select before school care, after school care, or both and in any combination of days from one to five days per week.
|Before School||6:30 a.m. to Morning Bell (9 a.m.)|
|After School||Afternoon Bell (4 p.m.) to 6 p.m.|
Weekly Program Fees
1-2 Days Per Week
3 Days Per Week
4-5 Days Per Week
Before School (AM)
After School (PM)
Both (AM & PM)
- How do I register?
- Is care offered on days when school is not in session?
- Who can participate in Kids' Campus?
- What activities do children participate in?
- Do program fees qualify for Flexible Spending Account reimbursements?
- Who can I contact?
- You must register by mail or in person prior to enrolling in Kids’ Campus. There is a $25/per child annual registration fee (maximum $50 per family for those with multiple children). Please mail the registration form with your check to the Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department, or register in person with cash, check, or credit card at the Rec Department office in Range Line Center between the hours of 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. You may not complete online enrollment until registration forms are completed and the registration fee has been submitted.
- Enroll in Kids’ Campus. Parents will be given access to complete an online monthly care schedule and submit payments safely on the M-T Rec Department website once registration forms and fees are completed and submitted as described above. Please Note: Participants must be registered seven days in advance of the first day care is required. (Example: If care is needed beginning Tuesday, September 4, registration must be submitted by Tuesday, August 28.)
When school is out, leave the planning to us! School’s Out Days will be filled with special activities, games, sports, or crafts with themed days or field trips. School’s Out Days will be held at Donges Bay Elementary School, located at 2401 W. Donges Bay Rd. Children can be dropped off anytime beginning at 7 a.m., with a regular pick up time no later than 6 p.m.
Note: If school is canceled due to inclement weather, we will be unable to provide care.
Sample Schedule of Activities
Clean Up/Social Time
Homework & Reading Help