Care Solace - Mental Health Support
The Mequon-Thiensville School District is committed to the well-being of our students, staff, and families to create a safe and healthy learning environment. In support of our ongoing commitment, we've partnered with Care Solace to provide an additional layer of care for our school community. MTSD is piloting this partnership with the help of a mental health-focused grant through the Get Kids Ahead Initiative.
Care Solace helps individuals find mental health care providers and substance use treatment centers. Their care team is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 per year to quickly connect you to carefully verified providers in our community.
Students, families, and staff members may access Care Solace services in the following ways:
- Contact your school’s social emotional coach to ask for assistance for a referral
- Call (888) 515-0595 at any time. A dedicated Care Companion will help you every step of the way to research options, secure appointments, and follow up to make sure it is a good fit.
- For an anonymous search, answer a few questions to get matched with an extensive list of care providers at www.caresolace.com/site/mtsd
Care Solace is now available at no cost to our students, families, and staff members. They will connect you with providers accepting all medical insurances including Medicaid, Medicare, and sliding scale options for those without insurance. All information entered through the Care Solace tool is completely confidential and securely stored.
Please note: This service is an optional resource available by choice and is not mandatory to use. Care Solace is not an emergency response service or mental health services provider. In the event of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
If you are interested in counseling-related services for your child, yourself, or another family member, please contact Care Solace directly, or reach out to your school's social emotional coach:
- Donges Bay: Lora Stupak, firstname.lastname@example.org, 262-238-7966
- Oriole Lane: Brenda Pepke, email@example.com, 262-238-4249
- Wilson: Stacey Knight, firstname.lastname@example.org, 262-238-4664
- Lake Shore: Beula Sundararajan, email@example.com, 262-238-7657
- Steffen: Joel Sinden, firstname.lastname@example.org, 262-238-4700
- Homestead: Terry Carr, email@example.com, 262-238-5649