Infinite Campus is a web-based, secure student information system providing families with access to to student records including attendance, daily announcements and grades. Parents have access to family accounts through their Infinite Campus portal, which provides information regarding their child, including the following:
- Ongoing grades and assignments for grades 4-12 (The grading system for elementary students in grades 4K-3 is standards-based and does not align with the Infinite Campus gradebook.)
- Report cards and transcripts
- School and co-curricular fees & online payment
- Daily and period attendance
- Student schedules (middle school and high school)
- Health information (immunization records)
- Transportation routes
- District and school announcements
Students in grades 6-12 have access to their own Infinite Campus student portal account where they see grades, assignments and announcements.
- How can I view grades and comments in Infinite Campus?
- How do I complete online enrollment in Infinite Campus?
- How do I login to my parent portal account?
- Can I use my child's portal account?
- Who can I contact with questions?
- How do I update my contact preferences and notification settings?
In an effort to reduce both paper consumption and printing expenses, the Mequon-Thiensville School District does not print student grade reports for students. Instead, grade reports are accessible through the Infinite Campus parent portal. Click the link below for instructions on viewing grade reports and comments in Infinite Campus.
Your child's grade reports will be accessible in your parent portal for the duration of the current school year. If you would like to keep a permanent copy for your child/children’s records, we encourage you to print copies of grade reports.
Please also note that parents/guardians are NOT expected to print, sign or return grade reports to school offices as was the previous practice with printed grade reports.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we move toward reducing both expenses and the consumption of materials through the further integration of digital technology.
All families must complete online enrollment annually through the Infinite Campus portal. Online enrollment for the upcoming school year begins on July 1. Both new and returning families will receive email notifications. Please see this step-by-step guide for instructions on navigating and completing online enrollment.
Parents who are new to the district will receive an email with personalized Infinite Campus login and password details upon enrolling in the district.
Having a parent portal account provides an integrated dashboard of ALL students for whom you are guardian. In addition, your account gives you access to set your personal preferences and allows you to update demographic information for you and your family, which cannot be done through the student account.
Having the correct contact information in Infinite Campus ensures that you are notified of important matters in a timely matter. Please check your notification settings periodically to ensure things are up to date.
Forgot your Infinite Campus username or password?