Family Resources & Frequently Asked Questions
The district is committed to providing families with the support and resources need to help all students achieve success this school year. This includes everything from free school meals, access to off-site COVID-19 testing and vaccination, social and emotional support, and more.
- What will happen to students who refuse to wear face coverings or otherwise follow public health measures?
- What will happen to employees who refuse to wear face coverings or otherwise follow public health measures?
- Will there be field trips in the 2021-2022 school year?
- Will MTSD utilize COVID-19 testing in schools for the 2021-2022 school year?
- Will MTSD require students to be vaccinated for the 2021-2022 school year?
- How should I respond when I see someone not wearing a face covering where one is required?
- Is it okay to ask someone in my class if they've been vaccinated?
- What is the district doing to prevent mask-bullying for students who choose to wear a face covering?