Fiscal Responsibility & Accountability
We strive to build trust and add value among all members of our community through effective management of resources while creating and maintaining the best environment for growth. The Mequon-Thiensville School District has been affirmed at the highest rating possible, Aaa, by the bond rating agency Moody's, making the district one of only three in the state to hold the top rating. Our Transparency Center provides a report of our finances, student demographics, staffing trends, test scores and more.
Members of the community are invited to attend the Mequon-Thiensville School District's budget hearing and annual meeting. The annual meeting will be held immediately following the budget hearing. The meeting will take place in the Performing Arts Center at Homestead High School to allow for appropriate social distancing. An option to attend virtually is also available.
Monday, July 26, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Homestead HIgh School Performing Arts Center
5000 W. Mequon Rd.
Mequon, WI 53092
If you plan to attend in person:
- Enter at the PAC entrance (DOOR 9).
- Please click to review MTSD's Summer Facilities Guidelines prior to July 26.
- We ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 that you participate virtually.
If you plan to attend virtually:
- To get a link for virtual meeting access, please complete this form.
Why should you attend?
- Participate in the discussion of the 2021-22 budget
- Vote on the 2021-22 school district levy
Must be a U.S. citizen and school district resident for at least 28 consecutive days prior to the annual meeting. Must also be 18 years of age or older as of July 26, 2021.