Mission & Vision
Together, we ignite each student’s passion for learning, preparing for a life of infinite possibilities.
Each student, every time, empowered to succeed.
Our Guiding Principles
Our guiding principles delineate the core values and beliefs that set the foundation for how an organization will operate. In the Mequon-Thiensville School District, we believe:
• Each student is valued, will learn and will experience success.
• Education must address every facet of a child’s being.
• Staff is our most valuable asset in achieving our mission and vision.
• Respect, responsibility, fairness, citizenship, diversity and inclusion are essential for a safe and successful learning environment.
• Seeking innovation and working to constantly improve all practices increases the value of our organization for all stakeholders.
• Research, assessment and measurement must inform decision-making and accountability.
• Sustaining fiscal strength is necessary for the vitality of our schools and community.
• Engaging our community through meaningful relationships fosters trust and accountability.