Design & Construction
Since the successful referendum in April, MTSD and our partners at Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA) and Hunzinger Construction Company have been hard at work developing the architectural designs and monitoring the estimated costs as the plans are refined. We celebrated groundbreaking and the start of construction at our elementary and middle schools in early April 2021, with construction begun and completed at Homestead during the summer of 2021. The project is on track to be completed at all schools by the summer of 2022.
- What are these UV systems?
- Where are these systems being installed?
- How do they work?
- What benefit do they provide?
- When do we expect to have them up and running?
- With the inclusion of UV systems in our cafeterias, how do we "rate" in our efforts to ensure clean air and healthy buildings from an expert perspective?
- What is the rate of air exchange in our classrooms?
- How do UV systems "kill" viruses?